Skin Beauty tips for you.
Here are some Skin Beauty tips for you, special thanks to Art Becomes You.
1.Aloe VeraAloe vera is well-known for being a great skin care remedy for minor burns and skin irritation. This desert plant is not only medicinally beneficial, but it is an optimal cosmetic ingredient when used in skin care products or on its own. It is packed with active compounds that benefit the skin. It nourishes, moisturizes, and protects- everything you could want in a skin care product. Aloe is ideal for mature skin. Aloe improves levels of collagen when applied topically and ingested. Plenty of healthy, new collagen is essential for preventing sagging skin and wrinkles. Good for: Fighting bacteria, helps to rebuild new tissue, protect skin cells from damage, skin-softening, antiwrinkle
2. SheaShea butter is extracted from the nut of West Africa’s wild karite tree.Shea Butter doesn’t clog pores or block hair shaft. Revitalizes, softens and maintains skin moisture. Naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F which are some essential vitamins needed for good skin balance. Shea Butter penetrates deep into skin to help restore elasticity. Shea Butter benefits your skin by keeping it clear & smooth. Shea butter benefits include soothing some scalp and skin irritations.
3. Tea TreeTea tree oil reduces the production of sebum in the sebaceous glands thereby reduces the production of bacteria that cause the formation of blemishes on the skin. The tea tree oil is a great moisturizer and cleanser. It opens the clogged pores and removes the bacteria from the skin surface. The tea tree oil is a good cleanser and it removes the dead cells from the skin without causing any harm to it. The recent studies have proved that tea tree oil is greatest skin toner and removes the fine wrinkles as well as the blemishes very effectively. The tea tree oil is very effective in wound healing, because of its anti-septic properties. It is very mild to the skin and does not causes any harm which other anti-septic products do.
4. Olive oil
Olive oil is one of the most sought after natural oils for skin care. It has been used as an ancient remedy for skin care during the Egyptian civilization and it is still widely used today. It has been cultivated for 3000 years in the Mediterranean which is why their women are often described as having beautiful olive skin. Olive oil is good for the hair, body and when eaten with food. It helps with constipation and digestion. Olive oil is good for everything from stretch mark therapy, prevention of hair loss, building stronger finger nails, acne therapy and anti-aging therapy. The most expensive olive oil product is usually labeled as “extra virgin” or “cold pressed”. It helps to improve the appearance of your skin. Like other products, using olive oil in its natural and virgin form is most recommended. Even though the olive body butters, oils and hair products will do just fine.
5. CocoaCocoa butter is frequently recommended for eliminating stretch marks and other scars. Many people believe that cocoa butter has helped to reduce their scars. Even plastic surgeons have advised their patients to use cocoa butter on surgical scars. With regular use it gives the skin a softer texture and a natural glow of the skin due to the hydration of the skins surface. It is also very effective at evening out skin tone by eliminating dark circles and redness.Aside from stretch marks it is effective at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and frown lines this is because it improves tightness of the skin and the Vitamin E provides collagen. It is also useful in softening difficult areas such as the elbows and knees where dryness is common.Cocoa butter is popular at treating pregnancy skin to reduce the chances of developing stretch marks with daily use throughout pregnancy; cocoa butter makes the skin softer therefore making the stretching during pregnancy less strenuous on the skin, although this is not guaranteed.
6. CoconutCoconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair. It helps in healthy growth of hair providing them a shiny complexion. Regular massage of the head with coconut oil ensures that your scalp is free of dandruff, lice, and lice eggs, even if your scalp is dry. Coconut oil is excellent massage oil for the skin as well. It acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skins including dry skin. Coconut oil is a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays wrinkles, and sagging of skin which normally become prominent with age. Coconut oil also helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections . Therefore coconut oil forms the basic ingredient of various body care products such as soaps, lotions, creams, etc., used for skin care. Coconut oil also helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its antioxidant properties.
7. CarrotCarrot Oil comes from Carrot seeds not from the plant. It lends your skin a bronze tint and prevents wrinkles. It’s a excellent protective care if you’re suffering from a dry skin. Carrot seed essential oil is one of the most reviving and also regenerating natural oils which could be utilized in skincare and also assists to improve the tone, since it helps to remove toxic build-up inside the pores and skin as well as eliminates excess water in the tissue. Carrot Oil is rich in beta-carotene as well as vitamins B, C, D and also E and is most helpful like a skin rejuvenator and extremely effective for dry and aging skin. It boosts the tone on the skin color, due to its healing impact on red blood cells, even though toning the skin and also escalating elasticity and firmness.
8. AvocadoAvocados are a natural way to nurture and replenish your bodywithout any chemicals. The oil from avocados has long been used in many beauty products such as cleansing creams, hair conditioners, facial masks, bath oils and massage lotions. This is due to the fact that avocados are rich with essential nutrients that soothe and moisturize your skin.Avocados are rich with vitamin A.The oil in the avocado is also a great moisturizer which helps to soften dry skin. To make your own body moisturizer simply mash 1 or 2 avocados and add honey or your favorite essential oil. Apply the avocado to your skin and leave on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.One avocado mashed and mixed together with 1 egg and your favorite essential oil is great for conditioning your hair. The healthy oils in the avocado help to moisturize and soften dry and brittle hair, and the vitamin E helps to restore a natural shine to your hair. To obtain these benefits simply massage the avocado and egg mixture into your hair and scalp and leave in for about 20 minutes. Then wash and condition with your regular shampoo and conditioner. Avocado oil can be used as a natural sunscreen to protect your skin as well as your hair from UVB and UVA rays. The oil is also great to help alleviate the pain of sunburns.